cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Today I’m gonna treat myself for not smoking for one whole week

BELLA86X04
3 6 154

I’m really saving up for a new car a car that I don’t smoke in.. Got a little more to save it’s gonna really be a new used car but today what I’m gonna treat myself to is cbd gummies they help me relax and take the stress off but In April what I’m gonna treat myself to is some new clothes a little at a time.. But I gotta wait for my check to come in and next wed I’m gonna treat me and my bf to the pizza shop.. little rewards along the way make a big difference I think that’s true so week one a pack of gummies that’s not that expensive and a smoothie that’s like my breakfast trying to walk and get back into shape but how long does it take for your brain and body to readjust to a non smoker and I’m gonna make some chores to do around the house to stay busy fold laundry wash the dishes take a walk yesterday I almost walked five miles.. and it def feels good to save money and be able to pay off the bills but I have to save about a thousand more for another car and then I’m not gonna treat myself for a while except in may gonna get my hair cut and colored a little at a time and still save at the same time of treating myself.. Have a good day everyone and thank you for welcoming me back..

Tags (1)
6 Comments