Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Tip Toe Forward

indingrl
6 5 104

e2l9gr2vzcyz.jpg

 Some of my family members died from lung cancer it did not make me want to quit

Some said you gotta want to quit and I did not want to quit at the time

I smoked for 38 years and tried and tried off and on to want to quit and I NEVER gave up trying to want to quit smoking since 1988 nicotine gum nicotine patches nicotine anonymous etc etc etc

Then one day I was watching TV and I saw this becomeanX tv commercial in October of 2010 

This guy was trying to drink a cup of coffee and kept missing his mouth ...... I thought it was so funny and I asked MYSELF to myself why is he missing his mouth...... then the voice on the TV said..... sometimes learning to quit smoking takes time. Then advertised becomeanX website 

I quickly got on MY computer and been coming here ever since even through all the changes on this site with upgrades I am still here and I am still attending some funerals of friends who die from lung cancer yet I prayed to MY GOD and remain nope by helping the next nicotine addict to HOPE just like you ALL gave me in October 2010 

I gotta give it away to keep it is what was suggested to me in 2011 January 6th MY God blessed me with a cold turkey quit 

Thank you ALL for giving me HOPE if you can I can stay nope nope nope one day at a time with everyone not leaving anyone out

5 Comments
About the Author
COLD TURKEY QUIT ON JANUARY 6 - 2011 and PRAISES FOR MY DADDY GOD AND THANKING MY MIGHTY HOLY SPIRIT IN ME - STAYING A NON SMOKER MOMENT BY MOMENT IN MY LORD JESUS NAME AMEN.