cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Time To Report Again

brenda61
0 5 9

I can't believe the nerve of this Windyk person. I threatened to report her and now she's spilling her garbage on our blogs.  what is this world coming to? They are such an annoyance.  There's a trigger right there. Well Im off to report again.  If I wasn't a lady..........She even posted it on my Read My Lips blog.  Some people are so ignorant and rude.

Pray for me I am mad.

5 Comments
Bonnie11.3.2009

they are an annoyance, nothing more, not worth your precious attention.  It would be nice if this site had someone here 24/7 or gave Dale Admin privlidges so they could be "poof"- gone-when we got one!  Ah well, wishful thinking.  In the meantime, I just pass over them.  Take Care Brenda!

brenda61

Thanks Bonnie. I just reported it.  I got response and results last time so maybe this time too.

shaytyler187

I felt pretty crummy that I had just joined the site and the very first reply was from that person.

laurie37

Maybe if we all ask the Site Admin to give Dale privileges? I tried once, will try again. Sorry that happened to a new person. 😞

CrazyQuitter

I've been hearing a bit about that.  It defeats the whole site's purpose of helping people quit smoking, staying quit or thinking of quitting. The admins should be more strict about their TOS (Terms of Conditions) and that person is breaking the TOS!!