cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Three Months!

Kimshine
0 19 28

I have made it to 91 days! I now forget sometimes that I used to be a smoker. I also have moments of stress when my first thought is to grab a cigarette, but it's a fleeting thought. I never want to go back to that first day and first week of hell!! Thank you everyone for your help in my success, I wouldn't have been able to make it this far without the help of this beautiful community!! ♥♥

Kim

19 Comments
kris54

KIM... THAT IS SO HUGE!!  Very proud of you, Lady!

Thomas3.20.2010

YEAH, Kim!

Keep going....

YoungAtHeart

Congratulations, m'dear!  I am celebrating your milestone on the Freedom Train.  Come take a ride - lots of free food, usually, too!

Nancy

Quit 7/4/12

Nyima_1.6.13

Hi,Kim! Big congrats on 91! How's that precious grand baby and have you and your daughter figured out how to survive under one roof!?! I think about your situation often and am well aware that it can be both joyous and frustrating!?!

freeneasy

TDC here you Come !

SmokedOut041412

Congratulations to YOU Kim on 3 entire months!!! ♥

Olivia8

You rock!!!!! Keep on keeping on and keeping it real! 

Jordan-11-1-12

WooHoo @ 3 months!!!!!!  I am soooo happy for you!!  Isn't it great to see someone light up and it dawns on you suddenly that you haven't thought about smoking for days?? That's a great feeling.  Its so cool that you mentioned the first days of your quit because remembering that is one big way to keep this wonderful quit you've got going.  I hope you make the time to do something special for you, in celebration, because you deserve it!!

trish75

Fantastic, Kim! A huge congratulations for holding onto your quit with all you hwve been through.

johio

Three months......incredible accomplishment.....well done

joyeuxencore

You are the best Kim!!! I hope the girls are doing well! SO nice to hear from you! xo

luisdeleon619

happy for you Photo: money saved  from not smoking

Danno_11-10-12

Awesome job!!

freedom-38

Wii hoo!!!

Almost 100!!!

Strudel

Congrats on 3 months! 100 days here you come!! 

Brenda_M

Eeeee! I'm so happy for you!!! You are AWESOME!

Miss seeing you around, sister, but glad you're doing so well! 😃

Jenny78

Three months is so GREAT!!  That is FANTASTIC!!  You ROCK!!

Rick_M

Good going Kim.....Yep TDC soon.....

mayagg

Groovy!