cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Three Days solid down!

Lindaaham
3 5 189

Well, I believe the poison is out of my system.  Day 2 had a few bouts of anger at someone, but did not take it out on them.  Day 3 - Just kept busy.  I notice getting up Im more cranky than usual.  I just gut that out and coffee helps.  I keep thinking how much this is helping my stomach and spine.  And I can think more clearly.  Cravings are popping up, but, I haven't given myself permission to act on them.  I'm also putting down $8.00 every other day on my calendar.  That's how much I would have spent had I bought them.  So, with the money I've saved, I got a great present for my sister.  I went to stores I've never been to but always wanted to (fun).  So, day 4, it's going to be a rainy one.  I don't have to be anywhere so i can just relax, pick up, wrap the little things, and watch tv/movies.  Im confident I won't smoke today.  I'm confident about dealing with cravings .  Turned out the patch made me weak and shaky, I'm using the nic gum sparingly.  Green tea, twizzlers are helping. Oh and the bad sour taste I've had in my mouth has changed!!  Happy hump day to whomever reads... 

5 Comments