cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

This weekend will be the ultimate test

kev2
0 2 6

Well Friends and Neighbors I'm on Day 4 and I'm still surviving. Somehow. I'm not gonna lie...its been a struggle to stay "clean", but I've managed to stick to my plan. There havent been any casualties yet, and I haven't put my fist through any walls. I did yell at a homeless guy yesterday, but thats no biggie. Normally I'm very polite to homeless people. Ive even gone as far as buying them McDonalds, but this was one of those insane homeless people that would not leave me alone. All he wanted was some change, and I gave him the $.37 or whatever i had in my pocket and tried to walk away. But when i tried to walk away he kept blocking me so i couldnt get by. After about 30 seconds of being creeped out by this psycho I lost it. I went into a nicotine rage and just unloaded all my frustrations on this poor sap. I think he got the message and let me by. I felt bad about it afterwards, but at the same time it felt sooooo good just to verbally assault someone. Wow...kinda got off subject there...back to my original blog...

So this weekend will be a true test of my will power. Friday I'm playing golf all day. Saturday I'm putting on a BBQ at my place. Sunday I'm going fishing. All three of these events are my troublespots when it comes to smoking. Especially golf and fishing. If there is ever a time for me to give in it will be this weekend. But if i can manage to resist the urges then I will be King of the World and I know I can quit once and for all. I hope everyone has a great weekend. Now if you will excuse me I have to get back to work:

2 Comments