cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

This is it…

Adamk15
8 10 252

My parents have smoked cigarettes since they were teenagers (40+ years). When I was 16, I saw one of my friends puffing on something. A big plume of clouds coming out of his mouth. A sweet smell. I asked him what it was… you know how this story goes. 

I had become so used to seeing my parents smoke stinky cigs, that I thought “at least this stuff doesn’t smell” or “I could be doing way worse stuff”. I made so many excuses to vape so that I would feel better about my self. 

I have wanted to quit so many times (I’m 26, so 10 years of vaping) and have made many attempts but I always came back to it. I don’t know why, but this time feels different. This time feels like it really is “goodbye”. 

My kids have seen me vape, what if they think the same thing I thought once they are older? My wife hates it. What if she’s right about it killing me before our kids grow up? 

I am ready. I am ready to be done with vape. Vaping has done nothing for me. It is useless. I need to be better. For my family… and myself. 

GOODBYE FOREVER VAPING/SMOKING. 

Tags (1)
10 Comments