cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

This is going to be an interesting day! Take 2! last try poofed!

lvs2rock
0 5 3

Ok this is my second attempt to blog today..lol last one just up an POOFED! While I was typing and nope did not make ithappen..verrry strange.

Ok to start with when I was taking Riley out this morning, we walked around to the backyard and what do my wondering eyes should appear? No not a sleigh and 8 tiny reindeer! There was a tree limb upon my rooftop. Does not look too bad, gonna need a new gutter..maybe a shingle or 2. We are very fortuante it is not worse.

Ok, so about an hour later, I was in the kitchen making my morning smoothie. Riley was in the living room and apparently he stole the cinnamon stick I had been mouthing last night!. Guess he thought that it was some sort of new flavored rawhide roll that I must have forgotten to give him! LOL That little Riley is such a hoot!

As for not smoking, well it is a whole lot harder when hubby is around. Not only does he aggrivate<sp> me to no end, but just knowing that he is smoking (in the grage now, I made him take it outta here) makes the craves be non stop! The garage is attached and I spend alot of time on the LR?Kitchen where it opens up to. I know this will pass and eventually, possibly sooner than I think, it won't bother me anymore. He is trying to quit by the cut back method. So, we have both of us at each others throats. Of course, he feels he isn't the least bit aggitated by barely smoking.. is he kidding??????? I have to admit that isn't theonly thing he's smoking..that is another subject, but I hate that as well! That is his problem with his attempt to quit. Great if he does, but he is really just making it worse on hisself (like what I read in EASYWAY).

OK gonna do my stretches today, take the Riley for a walk, making Sloppy Joes for dinner. I am making mine with TVP. Trying to cut back a little. Not sure what to have with it. MY SS and DH are soooooooooooooooo picky lol I am sure frozen fries is all they will eat with it. I am thinking some carrot sticks and grape tomatoes, and of course a pickle! YUM !

OK I have yammered long enought today...

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all the Daddy's out there and all the single Mommies who have to be both!

hugglez to all!

5 Comments