cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

This Monday.

kelly-raymond.
0 2 27

is my quit date. not going to be 100% sure if it will be my actual quit date. it may or may not be. I'm still trying. quiting smoking is hard. but, I really want to do this. last night I went & bought a pack even though they were marlboro lights. they are still cigarettes. I haven't bought a pack in over 2 weeks. and when I did last night . I was like in a nicotine crave crazy person. so yeah, I went & bought them. and smoked half the pack. I have about 9 left. so. I'm hoping that pack will be the last pack I will ever buy. besides. $7.50 is just away to much.

2 Comments
anacondahead

"....not going to be 100% sure if it will be my actual quit date. it may or may not be."

Are you going to quit on Monday, or not?  You're the one who decides if it will be or if it won't be your quit day. Take a stand and say, " Monday will be the first day of my healthy, new life." We we're all scared too but you have to believe it will happen. Do you have a plan or any alternative things to do or focus on? There are a lot of good sites that can help with quitting.

The fear of quitting is 10 times worse than actually quitting. It can be done, we are proof. Give it your very best shot and let us know how you are doing.  Best wishes to you.

jeffculler

I haven't bought a pack in over 2 weeks.

Tsk, tsk, tsk....if you aren't going to quit then you should at least pay for your own habit---it is a way for us to be adult and responsible for our own decisions.