cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Things I really hate about mornings: (Kinda random)

Demando
0 6 20
Ok, I rolled out of bed at 9:30 this morning and I was supposed to be to work at 8...

Don't you just hate it when:

When you set an alarm to get up for work, but set the time to 7 P.M. instead of 7 A.M?
You go to make a bowl of cereal but only have a little tiny splash of milk left?
You don't have any clean spoons to eat your cereal with so you resort to using a fork?
You don't have time to shower, so you try to water down your hair, but your cowlick is just saying F-you?
You finally get out the door to leave and realize you left your cellphone inside?
You get to work and all the parking spots are filled up so you have to park at a meter WHICH you do not have quarters for?
Your boss reminds you that your late even though you obviously know you are?
and lastly, don't you just hate it when
Your co-workers try to comfort your bad day by saying "At least it's hump day"?

I don't know if I can last until 4!
Anyways, I apologize for my venting I realize it had nothing to do with Tobacco...Although the old me would have been mowing down cigs at this time..

One Love yall

-Demando
6 Comments
penny-lane.
haha i love this post .. at least you get out of work at four and not seven !
Demando
Lol true, that is a lonnnnng day... At least your timezone is an hour ahead though!
patty3
Well at least it can only get better. LOL.

Thanks for the smile.
Demando
I know Tony, shitt...I feel grimy as hell. Oh well, at least I got my own office to sit in so I aint offending anybody but myself...Haha it's almost lunch time.. I'll tough it out
christy6
Hang in there buddy, I too hate these kind of mornings!!! BLAHHHH!
cindywilson
sounds like a day to me and ((((HUGS))))