cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Share your quitting journey

There's so much to be thankful today and everyday! ๐Ÿ˜

MarilynH
5 12 159

Since my hubby Mark and I are living in a Covid hot spot and we're in lockdown for at least two weeks we'll be still celebrating with Thanksgiving dinner with pretty much all the fixings for the main course at least! Since the kids have grown up we enjoy chicken instead of turkey so that is good where it's just the two of us and we prefer ham slices instead of the whole ham so we just bought a few slices less, Mark cut them up and they're in the oven now with brown sugar and whatever else he does he'll put diced pineapple and its juices on the last hour hummmm I'm making myself hungry! Anyway there's so much to be thankful for today and everyday although some days we may have to look a little harder! ๐Ÿ’— We can and MUST stick with our precious quits N.M.W ~ No Matter what ~ because it's a MUST if we EXpect to reap the benefits of Freedom!

fa9ad2bc1e26295628abc670f9cbf621.jpg

ea7859245598ae4ee999a622ac5abb36.jpg

419c825e9991d945408efd539ec2f69f.jpg

77ad8c8af8ecdba55c9ffa9520009162.jpg

12 Comments
About the Author
I'm a proud Gram of 2 grandsons and a granddaughter and I consider myself a jack of all trades and a master of none, plus I enjoy reading and being outside and since quitting smoking breathing is so much easier because I'm not coughing half of my time sucking on a cancer stick....