cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

There's nothing BUT positives when it comes to quitting!

MarilynH
11 9 139

If you're in the early stages of your quit journey AND you happen to be in the throes of cravings and moodswings and lack of sleep then you probably think I'm nuts saying there's nothing BUT positives when it comes to quitting smoking AND or Vaping or dipping, I smoked for 40 years of roughly 30 smokes a day with at least a half dozen failed attempts at quitting smoking boy oh boy I remember only to well how EXtremely difficult it was at times to quit BUT with commitment AND perseverance I made it through AND so will you! There's nothing BUT negatives to continue to slowly kill ourselves BUT by sticking with our quit there's nothing BUT positives once we get through the roller coaster ride into that good place where we realize how much better life is as an EXer! THE CHOICE IS OURS! 

1967dc4e1ef43947d784d811279c0c8d.jpg

20230519_084557.jpg

8baeca3cf9eb3a32e10ab8be3bb97203.jpg

9 Comments
About the Author
I'm a proud Gram of 2 grandsons and a granddaughter and I consider myself a jack of all trades and a master of none, plus I enjoy reading and being outside and since quitting smoking breathing is so much easier because I'm not coughing half of my time sucking on a cancer stick....