cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

The Upper Room .....Prayer For Kellie

owlfeather
0 27 120

Well tomorrow is Kellie's big day.  She is having lung reduction surgery.  This is a blog for Prayer for her and her family.  All are welcome no matter your beliefs.  Prayer as we have seen here over and over is very powerful.  So please post your prayer, good healing vibes, universal energy,  whatever you so desire,  so our Kellie will have a successful surgery.  If you have a prayer chain in your Church, please add her.  For those of you that would like to send cards and letters, here is the address.  They ask you do not send flowers or balloons. 

C/O Kellie Rice

OHSU

3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd

Portland, Or. 97239

Here is her link....http://asiliveandbreathe-kellie.blogspot.com/

May each of you be Blessed today

May You Always Walk In Beauty

27 Comments
owlfeather

Sweet Creator of All Things, I ask that you send Golden Light all throughout this woman Kellies body,  heart, lungs, mind and soul that she may come thru this with flying colors. Please I hold her up to the light, that she will continue on her life journey, that her family will be strong, that we will be strong for her.  I send this up on Sacred Sage Smoke that you may hear me! 

AHO!  

jojo_2-24-11

Kelly, my thoughts and prayers are with you during your surgery tomorrow.

imadeer

will be praying. 

coug

Kellie my prayers are with you and your family..Hope all goes well and pray for your speedy recovery

Newfound_Joy

Prayers are going up now, and Kellie will be in my thoughts and prayers all day tomorrow.   I believe in the POWER of PRAYER.  I thank you, dear God, ahead of time for the blessings that You will bring on Kellie.  Please guide the surgeon's hands to perform perfectly and heal her body totally on the inside out that she may thrive after this procedure is done.

Amen and amen!!

Thank you, Owl.

aztec

Omnipotent creator, you made kellie and you can heal her, May her doctors know exaclty what to do to prolong her life in health. G-d bless Kellie and all of her loved ones. Hear the prayers of the people praying, I ask this in The Name of your son Jesus. amen

Strudel

Kellie - you are such a special and importnat part of this community. Thank you for that! I am praying for a very successful surgery and speedy recovery for you. Please - take care and know that we are all pulling for you! God bless you! 

Kathy

Strudel

Kellie - you are such a special and importnat part of this community. Thank you for that! I am praying for a very successful surgery and speedy recovery for you. Please - take care and know that we are all pulling for you! God bless you! 

Kathy

barbara42

I ask with my sisters and brothers on this site that you in your wisdom and grace you  will bring our friend Kellie, out from her ordeal and make her whole, in jesus, name we ask ! AMEN ! 

WE LOVE YOU KELLIE !

Bonnie11.3.2009

Praying for you Kellie!  Can't wait to hear how you're doing after surgery.  Much love and prayers of comfort and healing for you!

kris54

Kellie... I will be praying for you non-stop...... I am private that way, but I want you to know..... that my prayers will be heard.  We love you..... you are one very strong, courageous young Lady!  ♥♥♥

ninepatch

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.  Prayers for a successful surgery and speedy recovery.  God bless you.

Becky

Ex_Nancy

Prayers  of strength and healing continuing for you Kellie!  xoxo   img alt="" src="" />  

pir8fan

Lord, I come before You tonight on bended knee! I thank You for all that You have given me, and my friends here, but I must ask one thing more! As our beloved Kellie goes into surgery, I ask Your blessing upon her! Take the fear from her heart, and replace it with the love that we have for her! Fine tune the skills of her surgeons and all of those who will attend her! Help them preform their work quickly and well! Put our sister back together and help her heal! Let her have ample opportunity to continue her work here! And once again know our caring and love! I humbly ask this in in Jesus name, Amen! 

Giulia

Have been praying for ya Kellie and will continue to.

Thomas3.20.2010

Daily prayers have been going up for you, Kellie but these next few days especially you are in the forefront of my thoughts and prayers along with your Family, Doctors, Nurses, and whole Support System! I'm praying that very soon you will be breathing easier!!!! Come back to us very soon and let us know how you're doing! (((((KELLIE))))))

Patty-cake

Dear Lord, watch over Kellie through her surgery the days that follow. Keep her safe and speed in her recovery.  God, she is one of your children, protect her and heal her. With your power, all things are possible. Amen.

Sootie

Dear Kellie---May God bless you and watch over you as only a loving Father can.

Know that we will all keep you close in prayer tomorrow.

Carenda

img alt="" src="" />

marie23

prayers being sent up for the very best outcome possible. Much love and faith coming your way from so many who love you so. God we put our beloved sister in your very capable hands knowing your perfect will shall give her all that she may need.

smokefreedom

May God bless you and your family Kellie. We are all praying for you.

smokefreedom

May God bless you and your family Kellie. We are all praying for you.

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

We're thinking of you, Kellie! Sending tons of positive thoughts your way. 

stonecipher

I will add my prayers to the many.  Bless you.

babs13

My prayers will continue for Kellie.  Thank you Owl, for the reminder that tomorrow is the big day for her.  Prayers, especially for her family and for her doctors, as well.

SmokedOut041412

Sending continuous prayers of strength, comfort, and healing for you Kellie.

Brenda_M

Thanks for posting this, Owl.  I'm here--just haven't had a chance to come online the last couple days...thought of Kellie all day yesterday.