cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

The Sun is Shining Inside and Out!

Alice23
0 5 2

I feel great today - I've made it 25 days so far - but that's not even why I feel so great 🙂

I hurt my back the other morning - twisted it - and it hurt like crazy yesterday (2nd day).  Ironically, it hurt more when I sat still than when I was moving about - so I didn't get to "rest" my injury like most folks.  As the day wore on and the ibuprofen was wearing off , I started getting crabby and emotional.   I let myself have a pity party - I even thought how much better cigarettes would make me feel ( LAUGHABLE ISN'T IT !?)...and then put on my sneakers and headed out for an hour long walk.  I figured if I had to move to make my back feel better - I was going to MOVE by God 🙂  So move I did - a little over an hour - I walked one of the hilliest routes I walk - just to feel everything to the nth degree.  I wanted to feel the 'burn' , I wanted to feel my lungs working up and down those hills, I wanted to feel my blood pumping and remind myself that cigarettes would ruin EVERYTHING!

So - take THAT NicoDemon!  Ha!

🙂  Enjoy your day everyone - I know I will - I will enjoy this sunshine and another walk today - maybe more of a stroll today - but a walk nonetheless!

5 Comments