3 3 91

57e288c436ab3334bffd82da99e0bde4.jpg

edc9a0bc509780bda64610e572435c00.jpg

3 Comments
YoungAtHeart

"If you think you can or think you can't, you are right."

Henry Ford

biscuit9

Good morning.  I didn't go in to this quit with a high degree of confidence, I just knew that I had to get nicotine out of my life.....somehow, someway and I just did not trust myself to get that job done.  Everytime I had a thought of quitting, it was quickly dismissed by the next craving.  I ended up making a desperate prayer/plea/request one night, overcome with emotion, I gave it all to God.  I pleaded with Him to please take this need/want for nicotine away from me.....I had no power over it.  I trusted in Him and from there, it took a couple of weeks to set a quit date.  What a journey this has been.  I am quit 1 year 222 days, or 587 days.  I treasure each of those days and am happy to be here, amongst the quitters!  Choose life.

My grandson has a couple baseball games today, so I will be spending time with family.  Enjoy your weekend.

MarilynH

Thanks Nancy @YoungAtHeart that's my saying plus it's 100 true, a super congratulations @biscuit9 I treasure each and every day WON too! I'm soooooooo happy that we're all on this journey together YAY for Freedom! 

About the Author
I'm a proud Gram of 2 grandsons and a granddaughter and I consider myself a jack of all trades and a master of none, plus I enjoy reading and being outside and since quitting smoking breathing is so much easier because I'm not coughing half of my time sucking on a cancer stick....