cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

The E-cig trap tryed to get me NOPE!!!!!! 157 days

ladybug49
0 10 59

My daughter came over we went out side to talk away from her 4 kids. she had a case it had two e-cig in it and she had licorice  nicotine and one was cherry. she told me how good it tasted and how it was not bad for me here take a puff as she reached out with it in her hand. I smiled and told no no no dont touch that it was the same thing one puff and next week I and at a pack a week. do not be fooled NOPE!!!! LOVE you all have a great smoke free night

10 Comments
lois2

LADYBUG i am proud of you. NOPE   congrats on 157 days

savedbygrace2

Well done!!!!! NOPE!! 

laurieanne

My daughter quit smoking a year and a half ago - now she can't give up the e-cigs.  I can't use them, they make me cough so badly.

Brenda_M

My sister is always happy with the flavors she gets for hers. She's offered me a few times, but when I say, No, I can't, she says, "Oops! Sorry!" cuz she forgets. and I tell her, one hit off that stick, and I'll be buying a pack tomorrow.

ladybug49

yup I hear you they do not offer for meaness they just forget and so many people think it is not bad for them. so sad. 

nanawendy

Yay for you, Just remember NOPE

keep calm and carry on

Wendy

12/31/12

YoungAtHeart

You GOT this!

GREAT job!

Nancy

Giulia

Temptation right in front of your nose and you said NO!   And it would be so much easier, I would think, because it's, well, it's not a REAL cigarette,. right... our addictive brains are saying to us.  But YOU KNEW BETTER.  My hat's off to you.  Actually ALL my hats are off to you!  Hatless and happy for you!  STAY VERY FREE!!!!

debr

IrishRose

Good job with protecting your quit by saying, "No."  Way to go!  I am so very proud of you!!!!!