cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

That time again . its me Sparky

sparky26
10 7 116

Tomorrow well be by nine year mark . Holly cow , nine years , I love being an ex smoker !!!!hahaha yeah yeah ,I know I Never , EVER would have believe those words could come from my mouth , but ...its so true, I love that I don't have the " need" to light up every few minutes , that I don't stink like a smoker that I can breath  better my skin is better even with my psoriasis. Mostly I'm just glad to be free of that addiction. I'm sure I say it every time but oh that you friends  all of you here on this site who shared your journey and gave tips and encouraged all of us who were struggling to be where you are , haha where I am now ...yippy ...we did it Marilyn ,  Evan , Storm !  

You new person who may read this , you can be an ex smoker . How ?  Today you make a vow to yourself , today I well not smoke come what may ,I well not do it , then one day its been a month , then three ,hey it  I think I can do this , then some rough spots but still just today no I won't smoke . Then wow its been six moths can II make one year , let me make that my new goal. And then one day you realise , wow I don't even think about wanting to do that or if you do its ..badly a thought and then you remember the hot burn in your lungs , ugh who the back wants that ,not sparky . lol 

Still occasionally have a smoke dream tho , I don't smoke in my dream ,but I believe that I did and I am so mad and so disappointed that I blew my quit ..Then I wake and smile it wasn't real , I didn't do it and I am so happy .  Miss you all ,you guys are the best !

7 Comments