cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Thanks for the positive vibes

shashort
0 29 366

Last week was all mixed up due to the slamming my hand in car door and being on a lot of pain medications causing me to drift a sleep and maybe not relaying the severity of the problem as well.  I have been talking to Terrie on phone so she will help me with typing my updates so I don’t cause greater confusion with my hand. I have talked to a couple people last night on this site that sent me positive vibes and prayer my way and I will sincerely and genuinely say I really felt the love and care you gave me from all the way where you are you know who you are thanks so much.  I can’t say thank you enough to all of you and love your support.   I believe God places people in our lives for a reason. My nurse today had life experiences with her son having same complications and she took over questioning the Dr. about a surgery to bypass where the blockage is. They also found another block so still waiting to see vascular surgeon today. Thanks to my nurse I was able to rest today.

29 Comments
YoungAtHeart

I will continue to keep you in my prayers.

Nancy

tjanddj

My prayers Sharon.

RachelMB
Thinking of you my sweet friend. 🙂
JACKIE1-25-15

Hey.  It is good to hear from you again.  We will always support you.  Hope, love and prayers your way. 

Strudel

Prayers continue Sharon....please take care! 

JonesCarpeDiem

Hugs.

Daniela2016

Hi Sharon, prayers, hugs and healing thoughts your way.  Thinking of you and wishing you speedy recovery!

Junior7

Sending up prayers!

elvan

Sharon,

You have been in my prayers nonstop since you first told us about this.  I am so sorry that you are going through this and that it was such a freak accident.  I think those are the worst, the ones we can't possibly explain.  PLEASE keep feeling the love and strength being sent your way.  I am so grateful for that nurse coming into your life today.  Things are going to work out, know that you are loved and cared about more than words can express.

Love and huge hugs...gentle ones because God knows I will probably break something else.

Ellen

freeneasy

Thoughts and prayers- hope you feel better. 

MarilynH

I will keep sending good thoughts and prayers up for you Sharon, I pray for complete healing for your fingers sweet friend! ♡

Giulia

Strength, prayers, love.....  keep headiing in your direction.  Along with a rose.

or two

KMC56

Prayers and hugs doll!

mdmd4448

wiggle those fingers whenever you get the green light and are able to! feel better!

shashort

thanks Mark I am wiggling those fingers

bonniebee

So sorry about your accident Sharon I hope you feel better real fast sending prayers and (((((HUGS))))) for you !

Silverstar

Well, Sharon, so thankful that you were able to rest today, and for awesome people coming into and staying in our lives!  Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, let us know how the surgical consult went. 

SimplySheri
Prayers, Sharon.
Magstoyou

Continued Prayers Sharon

Hugs

Mags1249dof

TerrieQuit

You just keep hanging in there champ! The nurse helping you figure out what the Docs are telling you is a great thing! I am sending love, hugs, and prayers for healing and visitors!

Love, Terrie

I Won't Quit on my Quit!

Daniela2016

Get well soon Sharon, hoping you get the required care today, and can be on your way to recovery.  Praying and thinking of you girl...

meWisconsin

Prayers for you.

Terry

c2q

Still in my prayers. 

JustSharon

My prayers are with you dear friend. You just get all the rest you can and get better.

JustSharon

sophia-22

Get well soon!https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtgkp0shnc38kYWRuNRT5k7S0GKjhasr02Zm0Taj5RAbA_H4Ra Hang in there it will get better.

crazymama_Lori

Thomas3.20.2010

Take good care of yourself, Sharon and know we are all with you!

GIANT GENTLE HUGS!

maryfreecig

Seems the outlook is getting better? We pray! Hugs.

About the Author
Hi! My name is Sharon and I am married, a mom to 5 kids and also have 2 fur babies that are both shelties and considered my kids. I have smoked for about 30 years. I came here to learn how to quit and stay quit. I need to quit to impove my health and was tired of nicotine controlling me and Doctors and family nagging me. I was sick and tired of being sick and tired. Now that I have joined in the EX family I now have been free of nicotine since May 13th 2016.