cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Thanks and Request to Admin

Brian100
0 18 26

Dear newly-quit, soon-to-be-quit, NML residents, and long-term quits (but let me be a cautionary tale that even after 13 years you can still make a stupid choice):

Thanks for congrats on 200 days - I very much appreciate it!  This quit, my FOREVER QUIT continues to go well thanks to your encouragement.

I would like to be as helpful to others as you all have been to me, but I have a problem (see request to Admin below)....

Request to Admin:

I cannot get to blogs from my computer (I always get the "You caught us at a bad time" screen with a referral to the facebook page.  I have tried to get to the blogs page by every route I can think of and all I can come up with is the "bad time" screen (currently using a friend's computer to post this).  Would you post a solution on my message board?  These I can read.

Finally, while I am grateful for this site, it does need attention and investment.  In my experience it loads very slowly, there are consistently spam blog postings, and, of course, I can't view the blogs.  Please consider how to address these issues.  Again, I am grateful, just a little frustrated that I cannot participate.

Your fan,

Brian

18 Comments