cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Thank you too.......

pir8fan
0 7 11

........ everyone who joined us for the first Game Night on the Freedom Train last night! I think a good time was had by all! I am listening for feed back! Do we want to do it again next week? Should we try a different catagory, or a different game altogether? Speak up!!

Also I want to ask everyone to continue to send up prayers for our sweet Ms.J! I tried to reach out to her today and have not heard anything, yet! I will keep you posted If I hear anything at all!

Thank you all!      Tommy

7 Comments
Giulia

Still praying for Jackie.

Feedback - fun, but got a bit confusing there for a while.  At least for my brain.  Too much too fast.  Maybe post one or two questions and let the chat happen and ultimate right answer  before posting a new question?  It obviously helps to direct the answer by typing the person's name, else we don't know who's talking to whom.  I'd go with a different game every week m'self.  Could be a word game one week like how many 5 letter words can you come up with that contain three "E"s , or Name Trees and plants that begin with the letter P (is that called Categories?)   or,  20 Questions, or....

On the other hand - as fun as it was, do we want to take the time we took to play the game away from the time we could be helping a newbie through their struggles by posting on their blog?  I guess if we're a newbie and need to get our minds off the elephant in the corner, the game is a good idea.  Thus spake Giuliathustra   Next....

ShawnP

I was there off and on but didn't join in. The only answer i knew was Dales question about jumanji. Anyway, when i was trying to follow, i was getting confused. i wasn't sure who was talking to who unless it was stated. So Giulia's suggestions sound good about typing a name in there and less questions at one time. Doing a different game each week is good to keep the interest. It's something that just has to be tested to see.

smorgy8513

I was there for just a bit.     I have to go to bed early on Tues nights as I get up at 4 a.m. on Tues and Weds!

I thought it was a bit confusing....I agree that it should be 1-2 questions, when the correct answer is given the "poster" will acknowledge that and then we move to the next.     

Doing a variety of games would be fun.      Categories or "words beginning with___", 

Also, when I looked back the next day it just seemed to drop.....no one calling game to an end.   

Thanks for checking on Jackie.     Please keep us posted.     We'll keep praying!

bonniebee

Confusing but fun ! Good suggestions above !

Sending prayers for Mrs. J (Jackie )

MarilynH

I was on for a bit but my brain wasn't working too good .

Marilyn 

YoungAtHeart

I enjoyed it (probably because I got an answer right!!!).  Leaving a question out there a bit before posing the next one seems like a good idea.  We need an emcee (Tommy?) to assure that the next question is called for if we do word games and the like.

Good idea, though ---- and I think a good crave buster if we can get participation from the newly quit.  Seemed like it was just the elders who jumped on in the first round.

Thanks for the idea, Tommy!

Nancy

Papa-Mark

Prayers to all those in need.

I watched via (not so smart phone).  looked liked like fun, if I was home and at my CPU, I would have joined in.

M