cancel
Showing results forΒ 
ShowΒ Β onlyΒ  | Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Share your quitting journey

Thank you excommunity!! πŸ¦‹πŸ’œπŸ™πŸŽŠ

joyeuxencore
8 12 369

20221109_092403.jpgHello everybody! My goodness I haven't been on this site in years... it's because of this community that I have 10 years without a cigarette! No doubt about it. I was on the site every day for three straight years and became a first responder. I don't know how active the community is now. I will forever owe a debt of gratitude to all the fellows on here who saw me through that first few weeks. I haven't even thought about wanting a cigarette in many years. Definitely one of the best things I've ever done is quit smoking!! I could never thank you enough! πŸ¦‹

@YoungAtHeart @SkyGirl @Giulia @pir8fan 

12 Comments
DavesTime

Happy 10th Anniversary!  That is an amazing accomplishment, and I, too, am so grateful to the people here who saw me through those first days, weeks, and months.  I'm not sure that I would have been able to quit without the support I received here.  I'm glad you stopped by to share your victory and your smoke-free life.  Congratulations!!!

Dave - 4 years, two months of freedom

YoungAtHeart

Good to see you!  Better still to celebrate the 10th anniversary of your induction into the 6% Club with you!  Thanks for the shoutout.  It does my heart good for you to stop by.

And thank YOU for your contributions while you were with us!  Those who weren't here when @joyeuxencore was active would do well to read her masterpieces (click on her avatar, then profile from the dropdown to get there).

Stay well!

Nancy

pir8fan

Congratulations on the first ten years of your new and improved smoke free life!! Ten years is a damn good start!!

Tommy

Giulia

Delighted to see you, joyeuxencore!  I hope all is well in your world.  Obviously it is in your quit world!  Congrats on your double year digits.  Pretty amazing, isn't it.  Happy for you.  Cheers! 

PS - thanks for coming back to share your big victory.  It helps sustain long-term quits here and spurs those newly quit to aim higher.

Erlanderai

Congrats! Still can't even envision that yet but will!  Glad to hear this can be beat!

Stay strong, much love!

Barbscloud

@joyeuxencore    Congrats on 10 years of success.  Sorry I didn't know you back them, but I'm  happy to meet you.  Glad you stopped by to celebrate your success.

Barbscloud_0-1668022550651.gif

Barb

Snowdoggie

@joyeuxencore I don't know you either. I came here 10 months ago. I'm very happy for your success! Yay! πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ

Gail561

Congrats on 10.years is a great accomplishment πŸ‘ 

sweetplt

Congratulations @joyeuxencore on 10 years of your Freedom from Smoking…!

So happy you came back to celebrate…!

Wishing you the Best ~ Colleen 1238 DOF 

pastedImage_1.png

Strudel

Teddy - How wonderful to see you! Huge congrats on 10 years! Amazing isn’t it! Miss you! 

Chris265

I don’t get on here much either – but remember my early days 9 and a half years ago.  You were already successful and helping others move forward.  Loved your back and forth with Sky Girl and had to look up Nanaimo bars…  Congrats to you and thanks for coming back on to say hi!

Gail561

Congrats on 10 year milestone