Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Thank You EX

mikecity
6 16 290

Hi everyone,

I just want to say thank you to EX.  I have 12 years today!!  I never could have done it without all of you!!  Many times I failed on my own.  With everyone’s help I succeeded.  It’s all important.  Stay close and blog.  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

16 Comments
YoungAtHeart

CONGRATULATIONS,

MIKE!

671801409ba-awesome-coloful-fireworks-animated-gif-image-3.gif

Jennifer-Quit

Congratulations!

Maki

WTG Mike . Another super Ex member dedicated to his quit and to help others . Thanks for all you do here . 

Barbscloud

@mikecity Congrats on 12 years of commitment.   

Barbscloud_0-1692190407511.gif

Congratualations.

Barb

Barbara145

Wow, 12 years, that is awesome.  Celebrate 

biscuit9

Way to go Mike!  You are impressive.  Way to put nicotine in its place where it belongs....your rearview mirror!!  It's been onward and upward for you!!  You are an encouragement to all of us.

trish4801

Congratulations Mike 12 years is a great accomplishment, and one I look forward to be able to say the same.

Trish C

KMC56

Congratulations Mike!!

JonesCarpeDiem

Congratulations Mike

and thanks for being here often and posting your welcome early in the morning!

MarilynH

A super duper CONGRATULATIONS @mikecity on your stupendous quit journey YAY for 12 splendiferous years of Freedom YAY for each and every YEAR WON! I Did a post for  your milestone this morning It's called a little birdie told me! LIFE really is grand without a cigarette in hand! YAY for Freedom! Congrats again Mike. 🎉🎈🎉🎈🎉🎈🎉🎈🎉🎈🎉🎈🎉🎈🎉

maryfreecig

Way to go Mike! Congratulations on 12 and thanks for sticking with Ex and encouraging others!!!

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Congratulations @mikecity !!!  Truly, you deserve the credit as you did the hard work!  💌

~Margaret, EX Community Admin Team

Snowdoggie

@mikecity Celebrating 12 years with you!🎊🎉🎊🎉 AWESOME!!

sweetplt

Whoo Hoo @mikecity 

12 years of freedom is super...! 

~ Colleen

pastedImage_1.gif

Wozlik

Wozlik_0-1692302547990.jpeg

SimplySheri

Congratulations, Mike!!  That's a wonderful accomplishment 😊  May you enjoy a lifetime of smoke free living!  

SimplySheri_0-1692413021700.jpeg

About the Author
Hi, I live in Lancaster, Pa. I've lived in the city since 1982 except when I went to Junior College. I'm retired. I love the city life.