Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Terri103 Archived Profile

Terri103
0 0 10

Description

Fall 2015 I am 57 years old.  I have a great love of nature, animals, water, sky.  I'm trapped in a vortex of mental illness.  I have depression and anxiety.  I catch myself isolating when I should be out and about, charming people with my humor, creative thinking and willingness to do wild and crazy things.  Yes, I get bashed often by the low esteem monster, kidnapped by the self confidence dragon, and then trapped in the I Don't Matter Swamp.  

Recently, the Nicodemon romanced me back.  I hit a bad patch of the lonelies and don't matters, and he convinced me that he would keep me company and that I mattered a lot to him.  I have to be honest, I knew he was lying.  But I was lonely and I decided what the heck, a quick hook up, like the kids do these days.  That don't work with Nic.  He hasn't left me alone.  So I am here again, to relearn from everyone, how to get away from Nic and stay away from Nic.  As of this writing, I have not yet set my quit date.  I don't know yet if I have to start over from the beginning, step patches and all.  \

UPDATE:  Quit date was Sunday Oct. 25th.  

UPDATW:  New quit date, 8:30 pm Nov. 8th, but site says Nov. 9th

Brief Description

Can be found riding the rollercoaster of crazy

Website

No website in profile.

saint louis

Interests

animals, nature, photography, mindless entertainment, live concerts and live theatre, people watching.  and i watch too much tv.

Skills

avoiding anything that resembles a chore.  seeing very gross things without fainting or looking away.   i am a cat charmer.