cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Taking a mini vacation after my ankle MRI!

MarilynH
6 8 140

My hubby Mark and I are heading out around noon Atlantic time to finally get the MRI on my ankle! I think it was back in March I got my Dr's secretary to tick off that I'd be willing to go anywhere in the province to get it done instead of possibly having to wait for my local hospital which was possibly waiting for over a year, anyway we decided to take a couple of days and take a little mini vacation after my appointment which is 7:30 this evening I was pleasantly surprised that they did them in the evening. Lets continue sticking with N.O.P.E ~ Not One Puff Ever ~ N.M.W ~ No Matter what! Our lives deserves so much more than the horrid nicotine poison! Nope works when applied on a daily basis! Vigilance is key to Freedom! 

The Choice is Ours!!!

200df2231ecb71c11a9d30e8724fa7a4.jpg

Screenshot_20230129-173808.jpg

1de92847805ff876472dbdcfe1567d65.jpg

20230519_084557.jpg

8 Comments
About the Author
I'm a proud Gram of 2 grandsons and a granddaughter and I consider myself a jack of all trades and a master of none, plus I enjoy reading and being outside and since quitting smoking breathing is so much easier because I'm not coughing half of my time sucking on a cancer stick....