Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

TV-Lasttime24-7 Archived Profile

TV-Lasttime24-7
0 0 3

Description

My name is Teresa (Terry) and I have been smoking since High school, a little over 20 years now.  I have 3 kids and I've decided that I would love to stick around and see them graduate High School and get married and have kids of their own.  I guess I never really considerd myself a heavy smoker, but would smoke everyday 2 morn, 2afternoon and 2 in the evening.  On the weekeneds I didn't even bother to count it was all up in the air, it could be alot or a little.  So far this has been the most sucessful quit I've had aside from when I was pregnant (that was a no brainer for me).  I could turn off no problem when I was pregnant and could kick myslef for going back to it when I had my last one.  I found it to be harder when there wasn't any incentive but now I'm learning how to live without smokes again.  I'm very happy and proud to be part of this site.  Togther we can be strong.

Brief Description

No brief description in profile.

Website

No website in profile.

Los Angeles, ca

Interests

Other than that I like being there for my kids going to there baseball games and karate and any other activities they like to particpate in., I love going to concerts and movies whenever my husband and I can steal away without the kids

Skills

Hanging on the weekends with friends and family and  relaxing with a few.