cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

TUESDAY'S FREEDOM TRAIN

lindan_7-14-10
0 25 33

Good morning friends, we will be traveling through four states today. I have had the pleasure to spend time in three of them. Let's be on our way, the milestones today add up to 3140 days of FREEDOM for our Honorees. I am taking us to Hot Springs, AR, to pick up our first honoree. He enjoys boating,swimming,and kayaking, also gardening, playing his guitar, and working out. Maxsmiles hop on up and let us cheer for your first official ride on the FREEDOM TRAIN for 50 smoke free days. I know that sister Sara is proud of you and I can see that Foxy is as well by the tail-wagging:) WTG MAX!!!!!!! Carenda has 900 days today. We are pulling in to the station at Durham, North Carolina to have her step up and join the many friends who are here to honor her accomplishment. A quote from her page speaks volumes, "the more you know, the more you grow" Thank you my friend for paying it forward:) On to the home of the Kentucky Derby. We are in Louisville to pick up a very good friend of mine. I have spent time with Claudia and her husband Tom, and met most of her family while staying there. She handles her Quit as she does with friends, she gives it the care it needs to flourish. Claudia step on up and have a seat nEXt to me. We are celebrating your 3 years of FREEDOM .. High Fives to you girl!!!!! Our nEXt lady lives in Georgia. She also is celebrating 3 years of Kickin' Ash. Makela, I am so proud of you my friend. You climb on board and sit nEXt to your buddy Claudia. You and she have some catching up to do. The partying has begun, I am ready for my coffee and some great conversation with friends on board. Live FREE, BREATHE deeply and never, ever take another puff. ALWAYS say N.O.P.E. ( not one puff ever )                       'THIS TRAIN IS BOUND FOR FREEDOM FROM THE EVILS OF TOBACCO AND SMOKING" "IF YOU ARE NOT RIDING WITH US THAN YOU ARE MISSING THE TRAIN" ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ABOARD!!!!! LindaN♥

Tags (1)
25 Comments