cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

THURSDAY'S FREEDOM TRAIN

lindan_7-14-10
0 43 49

Good morning to my fellow EXer's, a beautiful morning it is here in Philly. The sun is shining and that is always a reason to have me smiling:) We have one stop to make this day and it is in Chandler Arizona. Lady Hyacinth resides here. She is into cooking,reading, music and enjoys fishing and camping. You can always find her on the boards bringing her message of that "can do spirit" She raises Macaw Hyacinths, they are majestic birds and are named the Gentle Giants of their species. She loves "anything that makes her laugh" We love being able to celebrate your first 50 days as a non smoker. Step on up young lady and hear the cheers for you. You now know how to KICK-ASH!!!!! Listen up friends, put your future in good hands..your's! We all have reason to celebrate today and everyday, that we remain true to ourselves and NEVER quit our quit. I do believe that a party is taking place. We have a trainload of EXers that are staying the course and continuing their FREEDOM JOURNEY. Let's make it a FUNtastic day. Where's the coffee? LOL!! THIS TRAIN IS BOUND FOR FREEDOM FROM THE EVILS OF TOBACCO AND SMOKING. "IF YOU ARE NOT RIDING WITH US THAN YOU ARE MISSING THE TRAIN"                     ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ABOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Linda♥

Tags (1)
43 Comments
johnbotkins

WAY TO GO ON THAT MILESTONS!!!!! I'M GOING TO RIDE WITH YOU TODAY!!!!

TheNewMe_Jo

********* FOR LADY ~H **************

TheNewMe_Jo

img alt="" />

TheNewMe_Jo

dance ballet

TheNewMe_Jo

SHAKE IT SHAKE IT SHAKE IT SHAKE IT.. BABY GOT BACK

Hyuna

coug

wow how special lady! the train all to yourself! Congrats so proud of your 50 days!Do something special you deserve it!

cyn9

Woohoo Lady! I bet your birds love the new great smelling you!!!

I'm so proud of my 'mom'!

cyn9

The food looks wooonndeerrrfuuulllllll! Thanks Linda!

TheNewMe_Jo

Werther's Original Creamy Caramel Filled Hard Candies

TheNewMe_Jo

TheNewMe_Jo

I SAVED THE BEST FOR LAST..  CONGRATS ON YOUR 50 DAY MILESTONE

cyn9

LETS PARTY!!!!!

shill57957

TheNewMe_Jo

img alt="" />

star17

A whole train car just for you! Bravo!!!

lisa11209

Congratulations!  Fifty days is great!

Ex_Nancy

BIG CONGRATS on 5O DAYS!!!!   xoxo   img alt="" src="" />

aztec

Hey Lady Hyacinth,

I hope you reward yourself with something tangible that you can remember your milesone for.

Way to go!!!!!

Glad you are here

aztec

Thanks Linda♥

joann19

Congratulations Lady Hyacinth on 50 Days, that's terrific!!!!

Thomas3.20.2010

CONGRATULATIONS, Lady Hyacinth! ENJOY your Special Day!

la2012

Kudos to you!!!!  Way to Go!!!!  Wishing you many blessings.  🙂

exhale

WOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOO!!!!! CONGRATS IS DEFINITELY IN ORDER. YOU GO GIRL!!!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY

lady-hyacinth

Nancy thank you!! ...thanks everybody for the food, and the fun!

We sure know how to party on the FreedomTrain!!! 50 days!! I can't wait to get the next 50! 

Have a beautiful smoke-free day everybody!

img alt="Dance

Click Here For Images &
Dance Pictures - Pictures" />

img alt="Music

Click Here For Images &
Music Pictures - Pictures" />

pir8fan

A very Special Congrats today to one very Special Lady! I am sure that many of you do not know that this Young Lady was one of the very first people I met at this site! I came here angry at my station in life, and desperate to make my quit stick! I found here, people who would talk with me instead of to me, and this Lady was one of them! She let me vent! She offered encouragement. And she answered everytime I called out! She was indeed instrumental in my quit!

Lady Hyacinth, you are one of a kind, and it does my heart good to know that you are back with us! Congrats on your first Train ride as an honoree! I look forward to many more trips down the tracks with you! I hope you brought along your prettiest party dress, and dancing shoes, because this party is for you! May I have the first dance?? Tommy

Thank you for driving the Train today Linda! Smooch!!

Mike.n.Atlanta

Congratulations on completing 50 days of smoke free living Lady Hyacinth! It takes courage to come back & admit we've fallen & you've done it with style & that should be inspiration to all who come here. Thanks for being that inspiration.

M n @

lady-hyacinth

Tommy thank you for getting me back here. You never gave up me my friend!  Thanks to all my Ex friends I find my freedom that much sweeter!

img alt="brimage" />

imageimage" />

lady-hyacinth

You  sure know how to get a party started here on the Freedom Train Linda,

Thanks!!!

imageimage" />

imageimage " />

janie21

Congrats Lady Hyacinth!! What a Party... Woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dakota_Posse

Photo: Hyacinth macaw in flight

Lady - this Macaw is as free as your are!!!  Freedom from sickorettes is a wonderful thing...don't ever lose it!!!   LET'S PAR-TAY!!!!!!!!!

Cindy

Dakota_Posse

Lady....THIS looks refreshing!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

pir8fan

I could use one of those margaritas! But a frozen one please! It is kindda warm here in Florida!

maggie_8-1-2010

What an incredible party Linda! Everything looks so wonderful. You always serve up some of the best looking virtual food.  Thanks!

maggie_8-1-2010

How about this one Tommy? image

Of course with all that salt it won't stay frozen long!!! 

laura-m

Congratulations Lady Hyacinth!  Protect your quit!

pir8fan

Thanks Maggie! With me here to drink it, it will not stay frozen long anyway!

maggie_8-1-2010

Your generated text image

Giulia

Glad you didn't give up.  Happy 50th.

lady-hyacinth

Thanks everyone! This was really special to me, not only the 50 days...yeah that's amazing to me,...but that people here come to celebrate, whether they know much about me or not, they are here showing some love and support. I am so grateful! Thank you.

Then there are those of you who know me from my past here at the Ex, and new friends from this journey, that have made this 50 days so very special; remembering the little things...the Werthers candy, fruit, my special hyacinths, the list goes on....it really made my day, and this "forever quit" milestone something I will always remember. I book marked it and I will visit it often.

I love you all so much. Thank you.

Lonita

babs13

Hi Lady,

I arrived late, but I couldn't miss the train to show you my support and to honor you.  Congratulations on a fabulous fifty!

donna-b2

wow lady the trains packed and all to celebrate with you!

Congradulation! the skys the limmit!!!!img alt="" src="" />

mikecity

Congratulatios !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Good Job !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Strudel

Congrats to Lady Hyacinth!!