cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

THREE YEARS SMOKE FREE !!!!!!!

Doris
0 10 128

Three years ago I made a decison to quit smoking,I wanted to quit years ago ...I throught if I quit how was my morning coffee or my lunch and dinner was going to be without my smoke.For 35 years cigarettes had a hold on me .My DR. told me smoking were like putting a gun to my head and wating to pull the trigger ...cigarettes will kill you !! My children always beg me to quit ,I alway say I"m going to quit. One day I seen this commercial Become an ex. on t.v...I really wanted to quit smoking ...The next day I quit smoking ,the best decisionI made...it wes not easy but I were determine not to smoke ...I join Become an ex. the best quit smoking to be a part of.This site have help me to become smoke free ...every one here have been so helpful..I'm so proud to say ,i do not smoke  ...Thank to everyone for being here for me ...You  can become smokefree...

10 Comments
onelasttime

Congratulations on your 3rd anniversary..some of the times were tough but we are living proof that it can be done ..have a great day..

laura-m

Congratulations on your 3 years being smokefree.  Glad to see that this site helped you as it helps all of us.  Have a marvelous day!

angela.aw

CONGRATULATIONS!!!  That is a HUGE milestone. Would love to hear your testimony.

JonesCarpeDiem

GREAT JOB DORIS I

dawn4

CONGRATULATIONS ON THREE YEARS SMOKE FREE, DORIS!!!!!!

KatherineF

Congrats on 3months smoke free!  So glad you decided to do this for yourself!

Thomas3.20.2010
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I want to be where you are!
Giulia

Welcome to the 3 Year Club, Doris!  Live Long and Prosper.

Strudel

Oh Doris - What an accomplishment!! Congrats to you on 3 years! And - thank you so much for sticking around here to inspire me - and so many others!!

Denise3

((Doris)) Congratulations! You are an inspiration!!

About the Author
Gone but Not Forgotten. RIP - they leave a legacy of their quit journeys behind as road maps for future members, to prevent the pitfalls, provide the tools and show the hope and possibilities for success at overcoming this addiction at any age at any stage. About me: Smoking was my addiction for 35yrs yes this habit had a hold on me that i could not break (so i thought) my children my grand begs me to quit smoking ,i wanted to but just thinking of not smoking made me very sad, what was i going to do ?how is iam going to make it without a cigarettes,just the thought of quiting made me sick. i have chronic back pain (very bad) my doctor always told me if i wanted to feel better i had to quit smoking,but that was soooo hard for me to do ,in January i said no more smoking ,so i cut back on smoking for a week ,trying to quit and on January 18,2009 i smoke my last cigarette,and found this site ,to help me stay smoke free ,so i need all the help ,support,encouragement and friends to stay smoke free