cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

THE FREEDOM TRAIN 11/9/15 - Deena 100 days, Murali 700 days

YoungAtHeart
1 14 115

Good morning fellow EXer's! The Freedom Train is on the tracks, and prepared to make it's daily run to Freedom from smoking! Everyone is invited to come aboard to celebrate their own personal Freedom, and that of their friends!!

If you are new here, this vehicle provides an area for everyone to gather and celebrate the milestones, and successes of those in our community! There are no tickets! The fuel for this locomotive is love and caring! The rides on this Train are paid for in contributions to the quits of others! The only thing required to ride this Train is a desire to breathe Free! We encourage everyone to join in the celebration! No matter where you are in your quit, today is special, and is cause for celebration! Celebrate with others, and they will celebrate with you! There are no baggage fees! Bring all your "EXtra baggage"! We will help you sort it out!

We encourage you to come aboard today! Shout out your personal milestones, and those of your friends! Show your pride in your quit! 2 Days, 200 Days or 2000 Days! More, if you have them! Let us hear from you, and let us all celebrate our FREEDOM!! Post food and music! IT IS PARTY TIME!!!

This Train is bound for FREEDOM from the Evils tobacco and smoking!!

"IF YOU ARE NOT RIDING WITH US, YOU ARE MISSING THE TRAIN"

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ABOARD!!!!!!!!!Nancy

Tags (1)
14 Comments
OldBones-Larry

Woooooo Hoooooooo!

Deena with 100 days!! Welcome to the TDC!!!

Murali with 700 days!!! They look great on your tab there!!!

Congtatulations to both of you, and to everyone celebrating today.

Whether it is 1, 100, 1,000, or 100,000 days, be proud of what you have accomplished.

Coming aboard with 748 days.

Have to get back to my camel. that plane took me a long ways from my duties.

Larry the Caravan Master

JonesCarpeDiem

Congratulations You Two!

And A Big Congratulations To The Rest Of You For Sticking It Out!

MarilynH

A super duper congratulations to you Deena on your entrance into the TDC club, 100 precious smoke free days and counting WTG my friend and congrats to Murali on 700 splendiferous smoke free days and counting WTG to each and everyone on board today with your awesome quits. I am here with 484 DOF. 

JACKIE1-25-15

A big congrats to Deena and Murali.  I am stickingit out with 288 days.

Puff-TM-Draggin

I'm not riding today but want to wish everyone safe travels.  I'm going to hang out here and enjoy the scenery.

Congratulations all you quitters!

Bon voyage!

CatsRsmart

I wanna ride the freedom train. I may only have 11hrs, but no patch, no gum...I'm feeling great. I changed my routine. I got up and hit the road. My self-talk says

"I DO NOT, I WILL NOT

CRAVE CIGARETTES"

GLAD YAL ARE HERE.....COMING THRU TEXAS!!!!!

candylance

Congratulations, Deena and Muralli!! Oh, Murali, how I have missed you!! Thank you for checking in now and then. I get your little notes. I can't believe 700 days and I could be there with YOU. However, I am NOW ready to QUIT!! Today, I climb aboard with 7 lovely days - 1 BIG WEEK!! Pray that GOD stays with me. This triip I'm not alone.

Candy   7  DOF

cpsono

CONGRATS to all...Murali 700 days-a great example!  Deena: Welcome to the triple-digit-club!  I'm feeling good today and boarding with 166 DOF!   CP

sparky26

Congrats Deena on 100 days of FREEDOM !!! Yipeee! 

And a big congratulations to murail on 700 days !

Jennifer-Quit

WTG Deena and Murali!  Juming on late today with 557 days!  Congratulations to all!

joedice711

congrats deena and murali impressive numbers..you look marv.   .on board with 29 days smoke free

elvan

Congratulations to Deena and Murali, I am so happy for you.  Hope I can still get on board the train, running really late today.  I am at 659 days today.  Best to all!

TerrieQuit

Congratulations to all riding today!! WTG!!

summer-07-06-15

Yes I am 126 free from nicotine. Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations Quotes

About the Author
I smoked until a vascular surgeon informed me of the damage I had done to myself by doing so. I quit 11 years ago, and I can swim laps virtually FOREVER now, walk most other days 40 minutes to an hour and a half. What a difference quitting has made in my life! I strive to help others find this wonderful freedom from addiction, too.