cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Sundown on day 24

bonniebee
0 5 10

I had a busy day shoveling the deck and driveway ,not alot of snow but it rained on top and the snow was really heavy, taking care of the pets , grocery shopping, cooked a  chicken dinner, went shopping again  to get the things I forgot the first time !  Just a typical day except exceptional because I did not smoke through any of it !

I plan on reading Alan Carr's book as soon as I can get it .I am a reader and I don't like listening to it on You Tubebut I found a smoking hypnosis video which I did yesterday and I really think it has helped. I hope everyone had a nice  smoke free day ....... One day at a time ..... N.O.P.E.

Oh ! I just want to add I am cutting back on the nic. Lozenge and e-cig ....Only  2 puffs this morning and no lozenge all day !

5 Comments
About the Author
I am the Mother of 4 children , a Grandmother and Great Grandmother . I am a retired LNA /CNA and I live in South Western New Hampshire . I am a native of Martha's Vineyard Island . My room mate Karen and I have 6 pets : Two dogs Lily and Jonah, one cat Olivia, two bunnies Lila and Emma and one guinea pig Allie . I enjoy reading ,knitting, walking, especially in the woods, at the river or the beach I also like taking photographs with my camera . I miss my family and my Island .