cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Sunday's Freedom Train~~~Thanks2thee 50 days!!

ShawnP
0 20 20

Good morning fellow EXer's!

The Freedom Train is on the tracks, and prepared to make it's daily run to Freedom from smoking! Everyone is invited to come aboard to celebrate their own personal Freedom, and that of their friends!!

If you are new here, this vehicle provides an area for everyone to gather and celebrate the milestones, and successes of those in our community! There are no tickets! The fuel for this locomotive is love and caring! The rides on this Train are paid for in contributions to the quits of others! The only thing required to ride this Train is a desire to breathe Free! We encourage everyone to join in the celebration! No matter where you are in your quit, today is special, and is cause for celebration! Celebrate with others, and they will celebrate with you! There are no baggage fees! Bring all your "EXtra baggage"! We will help you sort it out!

We encourage you to come aboard today! Shout out your personal milestones, and those of your friends! Show your pride in your quit!   Days,   200 Days or   2000 Days!  More, if you have them! Let us hear from you, and let us all celebrate our   FREEDOM!!Post food and music!   IT IS PARTY TIME!!!
  This Train is bound for   FREEDOM from the Evils tobacco and smoking!!
   "IF YOU ARE NOT RIDING WITH US, YOU ARE MISSING THE TRAIN"

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ABOARD!!!!!!!!!  ❤ Shawn ❤
Tags (1)
20 Comments
ShawnP

ShawnP

To all that board this morning!!!

ShawnP

Thanks2Thee

50 Days!

ShawnP

Grrrrr That is not centering for me. Oh well LOL

ShawnP

Of course today is

So today these are some of the foods that i am making!!! dig in!!!

ShawnP

Jalapeno popper dip

Junior7

Congrats to all!  I'm here with 13 days!  Prayers for Tommy!

lisa11209

Cngratulations to all the great quits!

ShawnP

Celebrate each day that you are free!

We can do a little dance like this.....LOOOOOL

edsel1964

Thanks for the ride Shawn It's has been awhile since my last ride but it's great to say that I'm jumping on board with 573 days!!!! Whoo Hooo!!!! Sending up a prayer for Tommy!!!

smorgy8513

Thanks Shawn.    Think I'm going to come to your house today for the game....lots of good food.

Prayers for Tommy...maybe a few pieces of bacon and some grits on his behalf...

I'm going to have a bagel and cream cheese...

And then I'm off to church!

smorgy8513

Forgot to shout my number!

545 Days of Freedom!!!

Sharon

MarilynH

Congratulations to everyone on your wonderful quits especially if you are celebrating a special milestone like thanks 2 thee on 50 precious smoke free days. I am here with 203 DOF.

hampton

Jumping ahead @ 58 days of freedom. Thankx for joing in with me and letting me ride along with all of you. Food is awesome!!!! 

sparky26

Congratulations everyone , I'm here with 247 days and counting.

Barbara145

Happy Super Bowl Sunday everyone.  Congratulations for quitting smoking.  I am hopping up with 478 Days!  Be well! 

marilyn_marmac

Celebrating 550 days and keeping Tommy in my prayers. Congrats to all!

Magstoyou

Jumping on with 565 days

Congratulations to all with ther great quits from 1 day....................thousands!!

Prayers for Tommy

Mag

YoungAtHeart

What's a celebration without chocolate?  Congratulations to Thanks and all who ride this day!

jacks1125

Hello to all the freedom smoke riders,,,,431 days ..congrat to everybody!!

About the Author
I am 51 yrs old and live in the Greater Cleveland area. I started smoking at a young age. I think it was more peer pressure at that time and just a few cigarettes a day until i became "LEGAL" to smoke. I then started smoking a pack or more a day, using stress as my excuse to smoke more. In reality, I realized after i quit smoking that there is no excuses for smoking. I am approaching 4 yrs next month, but I still have to work to protect my quit. I am here on Ex faithfully helping others and in return helps me. We call it here on Ex "Collateral Kindness" here is a link to my blog, 1 yr later that explained my trials in the the beginning of my quit. https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/blogs/ShawnP-blog/2013/03/14/one-year-later