cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Sunday Blessings to everyone ♡

MarilynH
1 9 13

I read this quote yesterday and I thought of our quits and how getting rid of the disgusting nicotine poison may help give us a much better quality of life.: "Anyone can get old. All you have to do is live long enough ". I know that we could step out in front of a bus and it could be lights out but that would be a freak accident, like slipping in the bathtub but continuing to smoke especially if you know that you have underlying health issues that are caused from smoking is suicidal, that's why I quit because copd and cigarettes don't mix. If you haven't quit, stay close to this site and read everything you can find about this horrid addiction, pick a quit date and let us kknow that you are here so hopefully we can help you stay smoke free. Quitting smoking is definitely difficult but very doable. N.O.P.E -- NOT One Puff Ever will give you a beautiful life of freedom. 

Marilyn 608 days of freedom and counting. 

9 Comments
About the Author
I'm a proud Gram of 2 grandsons and a granddaughter and I consider myself a jack of all trades and a master of none, plus I enjoy reading and being outside and since quitting smoking breathing is so much easier because I'm not coughing half of my time sucking on a cancer stick....