cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Stopping by

Alice23
0 8 80

I've not been on this site in a very long time.  My only reason today, is to encourage anyone who may need it.  I gained my freedom from smoking May 2,2011.  Cold turkey.  Never looked back.  I smoked for 37 years.  Most of them at a rate of a pack a day.   

I used this site to seek encouragement, and made sure I sought out blogs that confirmed that I COULD stay quit if I really tried.  If I really wanted to.   I have done it.  You can too!

You will never regret the cigarette you DON'T light.  

You've got this!

8 Comments
YoungAtHeart

Good to see you, Alice!

Happy you are still honoring your commitment and enjoying the freedom gained!

Nancy

Jennifer-Quit

Nice to see you - I love to hear success stories such as yours!  

elvan

Wow, nice to hear from you.  How amazing that you haven't been here in a long time and you just stepped up and stepped in and offered support.  Thanks for the great story.  Congratulations on a 5+ year quit!

c2q

Hi Alice! We started out together at becomeanex - it's good to see you. My quit date was May 1, 2011. We're both coming up on 6 years quit, can you believe it? Take care. Really nice to see you.

Mandolinrain

Hi Alice! Good to see you and happy your still holding that lovely quit! Awesome !~Missy

Thomas3.20.2010

Alice!

I was just thinking of you the other day and here you are! BRAVO! So glad your Quit Journey is going well!

MarilynH

It's great to see you Alice, life is grand without a cigarette in hand congrats on your many yrs of smoke free living and counting. Alice23

terri54

Glad to hear from you! Here are some roses from my yard to brighten your day!

SAM_0138.JPG