cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Stopping again and again

larryann1970
2 5 160

For the last 6 months I have been trying to quit. I am using chantix and I learned that I will deceive myself by messing with medication. I needed to refill prescription and knew I only had few pills. So when did i go? Friday around 4pm. They cant get approval to refill from clinic so they said if I call then it could be filled quicker. I go to car to look for phone but realize it at home. So I drive back home 15 miles away and get phone. But now it is after 5pm and the clinic is closed. I will not be able to refill until monday. Oh darn going to smoke. I did. I had to start all over. My next  deception I do is not take pill "right now" because I need to eat or I get very nausuas. Don't have anything to eat at home so I will wait to take pill after I eat. But darn did I "forget" pills at home? Well i just get through day without one and take when I get home. That didnt work. I went right back to smoking. Be very careful with yourself playing games and tricking yourself. That's addiction.

5 Comments