cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Stopped by to say Hello...!

sweetplt
10 15 174

Hi Everyone...especially Barbscloud, Marilyn, Nancy, Sootie, Carl, Giulia, Biscuit, SuzyQ, MaryFreecig, Barbara145,

Snowdoggie, Dale, Dave and so many more old timers...

I stopped by the site and saw the colors have changed, the administrators, etc., but you wonderful people are still here helping.

To you newbies who don't know me...I quit smoking with Ex 4 1/2 years ago...Today I am Free 1711 Days.  I spent everyday at this site up until this past spring helping at the site.  I wanted to be a part the of solution, not the problem.  Alas, Life got busy and I had to let go and leave.  However, I think about all the wonderful people here often and decided to stop and say "hello"...

Hello  Newbies remember quitting is not a miracle, it is hard work and sticking with a plan.  The biggest thing that helped me...is in helping others quit, it solidified my quit.  Be sure to help others on this site through this journey.

Hello Oldies, Neil and I have been busy all summer with boating, friends, visiting family, movies, Doctors appointments and the awful heat in Florida and of course loving on our little Luna.  

Keep those quits, it is the best thing I have ever done ... Wishing everyone well...xoxoxoxo Colleen aka sweetp

IMG_4106.jpeg

15 Comments
About the Author
I am here to quit smoking. This will be my third quit. Both quits before lasted a long time and then about 4 years ago I thought I could just have one with a cocktail and a friend, here I am 4 years later and finally quit 13 days.