cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Still smoke free....

loveoflyfe43
0 4 0

10 days and counting....it's the weekend once again, and I had to give up going out with friends, who still smoke, because I feel I'm not strong enough yet.  The time will come when I'll be totally ok, but I just feel I need to stay home this time.  I have been having my craving moments, but for the most part they are passing without too much drama.  I added up the all the money I would have spent last week on cigarettes, and shook my head.  I really didn't think about how much, I was spending, all I knew was, when I wanted to get them, I was getting them!  lol It's crazy now, that I think about it.  I'm glad I have this site to come to, you guys give so much good encouragement, I could just feel the positive vibes coming through the computer!  I hope everyone is keeping their focus, on their quit, because I sure am! It feels great after 30 years to say I don't smoke anyone! Not to have to hide and sneak, and be out in the cold, and not smell...lol, but I have to admit, I had a good time also....lol or what I thought was a good time...lol  Thanks for listening and encouraging, All hang in! We're doing it!

4 Comments