cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Still on track after 46 days

carolynt
0 7 19

Forty six days with not one puff of a cigarette.  Still have those moments when I want to light one up but I've been able to think it through before I did!  Those times are getting farther between now but still pretty intense sometimes!  Went out of town last week (to the coast of SC) with my husband, sister and brother in law.  Wondered how that would be because when we go I have always smoked.  No real problem.  Husband and brother in law smoke but not in the car or house so it wasn't really that bad.  My sister quit over three years ago after a lifetime of smoking. I thought I would have a rough time and really wondered if I would even enjoy it without going outside for a smoke.  I realized aftter a few hours that everything was still the same even without lighting up a cigarette.  Still have a long way to go and a lot of cravings to go through I know but thank God I've come this far!

7 Comments
JACKIE1-25-15

I was always amazed at the things I thought I would have a problem with and found out it was going to be okay.  Great job on your deermination not to smoke becuase that is waht it takes.  Congratulations 46 days is great 4 more freedom train celebration.

TerrieQuit

You are doing great, Carolyn! Congratulations on 46  DOF Keep moving forward! This is yours!

Terrie

YoungAtHeart

46 days is HUGE - it should continue to get easier and easier.

Stay the course!

Nancy

Barbara145

Look at you!  46 days!  You are doing great!

MarilynH

Congrats on your wonderful 46 precious smoke free days and counting. 

Marilyn 

JonesCarpeDiem

Onward and Upward.

Uncomfortable isn't painful.

We have to unlearn thinking of smoking to be free.

Terri103

You are doing great!  For me, it is the same old same old that is more of a trigger for me.  I can do different, because it is refreshing to be doing something that is not daily or weekly or even monthly.  I'm glad that you enjoyed your time away and that it went well.  Keep moving forward!