cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Still a quitter...

ivy2
0 9 110

I have struggled hard today. No reason. Just a bad day. Nothing bad happened. Overwhelmed with urges all day long. I'm not in a bad mood, a little down is all. I'm just restless inside. I considered, but did not act. Maybe its because I actually considered. I'm not sure. Whatever it is, day six, I still quit. 

Maybe I just needed to say so. Thank you for listening.

9 Comments
maureen15

Ivy, I'm glad you're still a quitter!  Congrats on day six!  It may get tough sometimes but you are tougher!  Thanks for sharing your struggle and you accomplishment!  As a new person to this site it is so helpful to read that people struggle, they may have an urge but the fight and they continue to be quitters.  Thanks so much for sharing, it helps so much 😄

Thomas3.20.2010

Great Job, Ivy!!! Stay Strong! N.O.P.E. one day, one hour, one minute at a time! NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!

vicki11

Stay strong!!!!!!!!

Day 6 Ivy Day 6 WOW.. You can do this, we all can do this, I keep hearing one monent at a time and that is what I am living by it seams to be working. Thank you for sharing that is another thing that just keeps me going.

bonfire817

Keep up the great work! You will be so happy once this crap is over! You smell better, feel better, your skin will look better! Keep it up!

jackieraye

"Needing to say so" and doing it is what's going to help keep you sane. Vent away, Ivy.

pir8fan

You are doing fantastic! Tomorrow is your 1 week milestone! Be proud of yourself!! We are proud of you! Keep your Focus!! Never lose your Determination!!

lucky5

Have a good night!

nosmokegirl

Congrats on your 6th day.  That is great.  The nicotine is out of your system. Stay with it.  We are proud.  Don't give up.  It should get a little easier now.   Post on here everyday and tell us how many days it has been.  Whatever it takes.  Don't give up.

shytowngrrrl

I think that restless feeling is pretty normal for a lot of us ex-smokers.  You are doing great, Ivy! Stay strong and keep on going, girlie 🙂