cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Still Alive

tracyb316
0 6 11

Just wanted to say thank you. There are a few special people here. My mother-in-law had surgey last week and i was her care taker for this last week so i was not here, to blog and post. Well a  few of u have gotten worried about me since i kinda drop from the face of the earth, I thank yall for that, made me feel special. Even had 1 friend call and check on me, Thank you. I am doing great i am on day 48 and feeling good about it. Never had a urge to smoke the whole time i took care of my mother in law,now when i got home, noticed i still have a smell of smoke in my house, and 1 of my animals had died on me but i am okay. I really do feel like i dont need a cig anymore.  I do think about a cig but is more a thought that a urge, i know i dont want one, the thought of starting over scares me more than anything, i remeber i thought i would die that first week but i did not, and feel so much better now. Anyways  thank yall again for caring.

6 Comments
Nyima_1.6.13

Big congratulations on 48 days! And glad you let us all know..

ShawnP

N.O.P.E 48 days!!!

wishingstar

zzzzTracy I'm sorry about your bunny, It was great talking to you and glad you are back

Renee

Mandolinrain

Cograts..48 days is awesome!

lisa11209

Congrats on your 48 days !  Sorry about your animal. 

tracyb316

thank you all