cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Stick with it!

jokerpajamas
0 11 0

Life is so peaceful when you're free from addiction.

I spent my whole time as a smoker trying to find this peace. Turns out all I had to do was quit.

You might think you'll never feel peace... don't worry. You will. Just stick it out. I promise you won't regret it.

No more wondering when you're going to get your next smoke break.. No more wondering how you're going to afford cigarettes... No more wondering how you're going to afford everything else after you do buy cigarettes!

When you see something in the store that you want, you can buy it, because you don't need that money for cigarettes anymore.

No more worrying that you're slowly killing yourself.

Life is so much easier when you're an ex-smoker.

I hope everyone's having a wonderful smoke-free Saturday!

-John

I have been smoke (and nicotine) free for 2 Months, 4 Days, 10 hours and 33 minutes (65 days)! I've saved $477.71, and 6 Days, 8 hours and 36 minutes of my time, by not smoking 1,308 cigarettes.

11 Comments
gettem

Thank you for writing this.  This is exactly what I needed to hear at this moment as I prepare for my September 12th quit date.  I have this ever-nagging, obsessive, yearning for peace and contentment.  I search for it everywhere.  I hope my quit experience is as gainful as yours.

Have a wonderful rest of your weekend.

laura132

TRUER WORDS WERE NEVER SPOKEN! Thanks John.

zinamarie

My favorite is no more holes in my clothes!  Love your blog.  Protect Your Quit.

aztec

Thanks John, keep paying if forward, great quit you have going on!!!

Strudel

Yound man - you are amazing! Congrats!

Strudel

That should have read - young man! Sorry!

jojo_2-24-11

Great Blog, John.

smp101

I just read your profile. You are wise beyond your years. Wish I did what you are doing when I was your age. Thank you.

Ex_Nancy

The peace of quitting the addiction of repulsive ciggs..." />

family-first

Amen!

loveoflyfe43

this is a great blog, thanks for putting it all into perspective.