cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Start over

whttiger2
0 11 18

Well today was very stressful at work that I didn't stop. I'm going to try my hardest tomorrow. I gave the rest of my cigs to a co-worker who isn't ready to quit. I need to stay strong.

Why does quitting have to be so hard? Grr

11 Comments
lois13

i don't know , but we can do this take it one day at a time, you can do it..

sk51263

good luck tomorrow!!! 🙂

Ex_Nancy

Trying won't do it....make your DECISION TO STOP and honor your desicion. You must change the way you are thinking......  Quitting gets really hard when you think it will be hard....BUILD A BACKBONE INSTEAD OF A WISHBONE.....

CHOOSE to quit smoking, not try and we will support you. Educate yourself by reading these links to the materials that most of us have used to help us quit and STAY quit! This is about making a DECISION to never put another cigarette in your mouth, mean it, and be committed to follow through on that decision. Also allow NO excuses AND hang in there for as long as it takes, no matter how uncomfortable you become.... This is about re-learning your life WITHOUT cigarettes....start changing your "normal" routine....because a smoker's routine revolves around cigarettes. You will be a nonsmoker so change how you start your morning so it doesn't revolve around cigarette breaks, etc. You CAN do this......nobody said it will be easy, we just said it would be worth it....http://digg.com/newsbar/topnews/Allen_Carr_s_Easy_Way_To_Stop_Smoking_Download_free_PDF

http://quitsmokingonline.com

whttiger2

Thanks!

I do want to quit and wil quit. I have been reading all of these links and materials an plan on continue to do this as I go through the process of re-learning my life without smoking.

Ex_Nancy

Think about it !!!   img alt="" src="" />

JonesCarpeDiem

its a chemical addiction

bella65

yup and it doesnt really have to be hard you can make it fun and easy to...stick close and stay with us

Thomas3.20.2010

Be a Happy Quitter!

zinamarie

Sometimes it's what people tell us to expect.  People have been telling me for years to take pills for this or that... even to quit smoking!  Actually I just need, some of the time, to put a little more effort into doing something else.  It may be uncomfortable at first, but with time, it may become fun... I hope that makes a little sense.  I can ramble at times, sorry!  You CAN do this.  Protect Your Quit.

2012_is_for_me

There will always be stress.  There will always be your choices.  Be firm in your choice not to smoke and you won't do it no matter what swirls around you.  Believe in your choice and you will believe in yourself. 

cyn9

Its as hard as YOU make it. Attitude is most of it. The craves and urges won't kill you. They will pass.  Cigerettes will kill you.