cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Start of day 232 AND THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR AND SUPPORT

shashort
0 13 28

Hi everyone!  I am in the hospital still due to infection and pain.  The Ortho Doctor finally gave me a nerve block and yay having a good night pain free.  I have been catching up on sleep.  I am thankful that I do not have to lay here worry about how I will get my nicotine fix.  I am able to catch up on sleeping and can rest comfortable now thankful for the nerve block. We are still playing the waiting game on what will revive itself.  By the looks of thumb it will have to go.  Thank you to all that sent web sites to check and see that there options. I definitely made me feel comfortable about the word amputate. Wow thank you all for stopping by thinking of me and sending prayers, it really means a lot to me.  I am so thankful to be part of this community. Today I am now on 232 days of freedom.

13 Comments
About the Author
Hi! My name is Sharon and I am married, a mom to 5 kids and also have 2 fur babies that are both shelties and considered my kids. I have smoked for about 30 years. I came here to learn how to quit and stay quit. I need to quit to impove my health and was tired of nicotine controlling me and Doctors and family nagging me. I was sick and tired of being sick and tired. Now that I have joined in the EX family I now have been free of nicotine since May 13th 2016.