cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Spring time

Phreck62
1 6 153

Hey everyone spring has sprung here in northern maine leaves are budding on the trees our state bird the chickadees are back.weather is still cool 

I have been smoke free for 5 months. Whoo hoo

Still no relapses been under stress not a lot 

sometimes people the way they act .lol makes you want to smoke but I have not. Been going hiking frequently.when weather permits. Darn rain. Well it's better than snow. Other than that I have been doing great. I have not been sneakein any been chewing alot of sugar free gum since I quit smoking I have gained weight alright I'm now 161 lbs my pants are getting tight so I have to go shopping again for different pants. I knew that this would happen but what can I say the trivial of quitting smoking. Well that's all for now hope you enjoy yourself. Summer is almost here 

Till next time...

Mark 

Enjoy!

6 Comments
gregp136

Happy Spring and enjoy the beautiful quit you have going. Congratulations!

YoungAtHeart

"Still no relapses"

Are you WAITING FOR ONE, entertaining the thought of one?  If so, STOP IT! 

There is never going to be a good reason to smoke; there are only excuses.

Nancy

elvan

My cousin and his wife live in Maine and she takes long walks...more like hikes and posts the most amazing photographs on Facebook.  They are nature photos and they are showing the emergence of Spring in Maine...birds, little flowers, mushrooms, ferns, just amazing.  Our trees, here in Virginia, have been in full leaf for several weeks and we have had a couple of days in the 90's, Spring springs here...it doesn't last long before it is Summer.  Maine looks beautiful, congratulations on your quit, enjoy that fresh air and feel stronger and happier every day of your new FREE life.

Ellen

freeneasy

Good job and congrats and keep stacking the smoke-free days!

Phreck62

Holy I can't believe that you are saying that mean comment to me know what  screw it I'm going back to smoking and I'm out of this community 

Nice encouragement a $@# well thanks I'm out 

You or your people won't hear from me no more 

Good bye you [content removed]

Edited for personal attack/profanity by Mark. Please review the site guidelines for posting appropriately. 

Bree19

Having seen more than my fair share of therapists over the years, THAT was very funny!!!!!

All those wasted hours - if only I'd heard Bob Newhart back then.  The money I would have saved!

JUST STOP IT!

Hillarious thanks Nancy

Bree