cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Sorry I'm running late!

MarilynH
1 11 217

I was up by 6 o'clock this morning I got a batch of bread on by 7 o'clock, my husband Mark stirred it for me I just turned the oven so once the it preheats I'll start baking ugh 3 ovenfulls later or an hour and a half later I'll be done other than cooling them and popping them in the freezer we'll have the pan of rolls for lunch! No smoke breaks needed because I don't do that anymore YAY for us EXers YAY for Freedom! Can you tell that I'm feeling better I'm a long way from 100% BUT I'm definitely on the mend! Covid really kicks butt at least my butt, Mark had mostly the full head, mild headache a bit of a cough and lots of sneezes, he's been back to doing his normal routine since Sunday I'm just getting going now BUT my throat and chest were burning since about Tuesday of this week with a lot of coughing not a lot of sneezing for me and my headaches has been constant and bad I've been resting alot I haven't had much energy or  appetite BUT I've been eating anyway BUT finally I'm on the mend! Sticking with our precious quits is truly the GIFT OF LIFE! 

iMarkup_20210803_092301.jpg

PSX_20210121_093404.jpg

11 Comments
About the Author
I'm a proud Gram of 2 grandsons and a granddaughter and I consider myself a jack of all trades and a master of none, plus I enjoy reading and being outside and since quitting smoking breathing is so much easier because I'm not coughing half of my time sucking on a cancer stick....