Winner Winner

Chicken Dinner.jpg

(Chicken Dinner)

Much Respect

For 

Getting Here

39 Comments
MarilynH

Wow Dale that's a scrumptious looking chicken dinner for our very own Daniela which is well deserved and then some that's for sure   CONGRATULATIONS Daniela on your fantastic fabulous beautiful glorious wonderful humongous ginormous magnificent amazing spectacular splendiferous stupendous spectacular awesome entrance into the Quad Squad, YAY for your precious quit journey YAY for Smokefree living and YAY for each and every Day WON...... YAY for 1,000  super fantastic Smokefree days and counting WTG my friend and Fellow Exer and most definetly EXtended family XO. ....

5af6e6b7f2510152b3c55c011686393b.jpg

Mortalzeus

1000th-blog-post-celebration-cake-for-Cassiefairy.jpg

Congratulations Daniela  

Bath in the glory of your success!

kristen-9-7-15

Whoohoo!

Barbscloud

Wow, 1000 days!

A.N.N.

Congratulations Daniela!! 

pir8fan

CONGRATZ ON YOUR COMMA!! YAY YOU!!!!

susan_m

Congratulations!!!!!!       

NewMe

Super ginormous congratulations! You have made significant contributions here, and that is greatly appreciated. I hope you celebrate your beautiful milestone with something very special.

YoungAtHeart

Here's your comma!

images.jpg

Welcome to the Quad Squad!

Barbara145

Congratulations on 1000 days.  Celebrate!

Daniela2016

Thank you so much Dale for making me dinner, it looks fantastic, and you know what, I'll eat a piece of skin too, it just looks too good not to

And thank you all for making this day special for me, you are my mentors, my partners, my friends, you are who I tell first when I have a good day or a bad one.

I love you and I am so proud to call myself your friend!

Daniela 1,000 DOF

Jennifer-Quit

Congratulations Daniela!  

RachelMB

Congratulations Daniela!  I'm so proud of you!  Make sure to celebrate today!

Rachel

Giulia

Look at you with your comma!!!!!  I keep trying to put an image here, but it won't let me.  I'll try again later after I do a virus scan.  Anyway,

BIG BRAVA and 1,000 CHEERS, DANIELA!

Quad Squad Purpple.jpg

Daniela2016

Thank you Jennifer and Rachel, my EX family support is priceless, thank you!

Daniela2016

Thank you so much Lady G, you've helped so much getting me where I am today!

SaraCorinne

Image result for 1000

CONGRATULATIONS Daniela2016!

way_to_go_classic_round_sticker-r324ecaacba584987a6fd130761e74fad_v9waf_8byvr_307.jpg

elvan

Dearest Daniela2016‌,

You are deserving of a giant GOLDEN COMMA!  I am not quite sure what this one is about but it made me smile...

Related image

You EARNED it.  Welcome to the QUAD SQUAD!

Love, 

Ellen

Sootie

Sootie
shashort

WOOHOO DANIELA Daniela2016  CONGRATULATIONS ON THOSE BEAUTIFUL

SMOKE FREE DAYS

Image result for CONGRATULATIONS ON 1000 DAYS SMOKEFREE

Image result for QUAD SQUAD

Image result for COMMA

HOORAY FOR YOU                

Magstoyou

Congratulations Daniela on 1000 Days of Freedom. Way To Go!!!

Mags@1970DOF

Daniela2016

Thank you, thank you so much SaraCorinne‌!

Daniela2016

elvan‌, it is funny, thank you for the golden thought!!!

Daniela2016

Thank you Sootie‌, I think the little not says it all when it comes to quitting smoking, I think the positive outlook on the process, along with turning what might seem overwhelming into something we can be proud of, it one of the secrets of a successful quit.

Hugs!

Daniela2016

Thank you so much Sharon shashort‌, you are not too bad yourself, looking forward to get your own comma soon!

Daniela2016

Thank you so much Magstoyou‌, and thank you for being here and on fb and serve as role model, I appreciate you!

Mike.n.Atlanta

CONGRATULATIONS

DANIELA ON YOUR

Image result for 1000 days

M n @ Signature 002-5.JPG

Daniela2016

Thank you so much Mike, I am 1001 today

JonesCarpeDiem

WOO HOO 1001onderful

Sandi4

I'm late to the party but wanted to include my CONGRATULATIONS!  Thank you for the inspiration!

Sandi

indingrl

CONGRATS DANIELA

Daniela2016

Thank you Sandi4‌, belated congratulations are always welcome

Daniela2016

Thank you so much Diane Joy, you are always present when we need you, and that is so comforting, thank you!

Mike.n.Atlanta

Even better at 1002!

M n @ Signature 002-5.JPG

Strudel

Sorry to be late - congrats on 1,000 days Daniela! 

Thomas3.20.2010

You earned your comma, Daniela! Congratulations! It's so exciting to see you join the Quad Squad!

Daniela2016

Thank you Cathy, Strudel‌, I am learning from all of you mentors, and if I am here today, everyone on EX contributed along the way!

Daniela2016

Thank you so much Thomas3.20.2010‌, many of your blogs, the research you constantly do for our benefit, were instrumental in my quit, thank you!

About the Author
Hello, My name is Dale. I was quit 18 months before joining this site and had participated on another site during that time. I learned a lot there and brought it with me. I joined this site the first week of August 2008. I didn't pressure myself to quit. HOW I QUIT I didn't count, I didn't deny myself to get started. When I considered quitting (at a friends request to influence his brother to quit), I simply told myself to wait a little longer. No denial, nothing painful. After 4 weeks I was down to 5 cigarettes from a pack a day. The strength came from proving to myself, I didn't need to smoke because I normally would have smoked. Simple yes? I bought the patch. I forgot to put one on on the 4th day. I needed it the next day but the following week I forgot two days in a row I put one in my wallet with a promise to myself that I would slap it on and wait an hour rather than smoke. It rode in my wallet my first year.There's nothing keeping any of you from doing this. It doesn't cost a dime. This is about unlearning something you've done for a long time. The nicotine isn't the hard part. Disconnecting from the psychological pull, the memories and connected emotions is. :-) Time is the healer.