cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Some Tough News

Breakinchains
0 27 30

My wife is out of surgery. They found cancer, tough road ahead.

27 Comments
MarcieWhosoever

Im so sorry! I will send prayers your way. 

maggie_8-1-2010

God bless you both. 

la2012

So sorry, I have you and your dear wife in my prayers. 

Ex_Nancy

Prayers up for your both Break...Nancy

coug

So sorry to hear that, You both will be in my prayers

TheNewMe_Jo

Prayers for you.. it's amazing what they can do these days.. positive energy goes a long way... hang in there...

God Bless

johnbotkins

I will send prayers for you!!

dawn4

My prayers are with you and your wife.  I dont know the cancer that it is, but dont there are many types; some are treatable and curable. 

(i've had/have experience with both......feel free to pm me if you wanna talk)

Yaya2.6.10

Hugs and prayers to you both.  

lady-hyacinth

Prayers and positive healing thoughts your way! Don't despair, I know it's scary, but there have been many advances in medical technology. I am a 35 year survivor of cervical/uteran cancer.

Just know that love, prayer, and thinking positve healing thoughts does help. Also, don't be afraid to question health care providers, and doctors....be your wife's avocate. Be strong, love and hugs to you, your wife and family!

We are here for you!

JonesCarpeDiem

All My Prayes and Thoughts Coming Your Direction. If You want to talk. PM me.

dale

cyn9

Sorry to hear this. Saying prayer for strength & healing.

craftylady

My heart and prayer's to both of you!!  May GOD give you healing!

Mike.n.Atlanta

We're with you Break. Prayers going up for your family.

M n @

shelley5

I'm so very sorry.

Denise3

Sending up prayers for both of you. Be strong....she will need you to be.

star17

Praying for you both. Stay strong.

Giulia

Thoughts and prayers for you and she.  And a couple of hugs too.

Strudel

Break - I am sending prayers and the very best thoughts! Take care.......continue to keep us posted please! 

bella65

sorry to hear that brake..hugs and prayers..

lois13

prayers, going your way, take care,

Breakinchains

Thanks so much everyone. We don't know the extent of this yet, waiting for some test results to see how much the cancer has spread or if it is still reasonably contained. Hoping we got this in time and the doctors can get it out. In any case, more tests next week, and a major operation by the end of the week. Hoping for the best, there isn't much else I can do. I hate feeling helpless like this. Will keep you posted. Oh, I forgot to mention, its endometrial cancer. 

family-first
I am so sorry to hear about your news. Prayers are sent 1000 times tour way....
melissa131

I'm sorry Breaking the Chains, thoughts and prayers again, for you and your family. (((hugs)))

babs13

Very tough news, my heart goes out to you and your wife.  May God help you choose the best way through all this.

pir8fan

Very sorry to hear your news! Know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your wife! Please stay close and keep us posted!

Sootie

Dear Break---I am late to this blog as I have not been on the site for a few days----I will pray and pray hard for both of you---

About the Author
I quit smoking on March 26th, 2009. I smoked a pack a day for 25 years. I quit because I began having health issues in my early 40's. I had a TIA and a stroke a few years ago. I work as a home delivery salesperson.