cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

So relaxed

I_am_free
0 9 78

i know that if I wasn't smoke free I wouldn't feel as relaxed as I am tonight.  I just watched the Charlie Brown Christmas specials and honestly, through all my years of having it on tv, I never actually calmed my mind to listen to it.  

The cigarette cravings of how and how quickly I could satisfy these were a constant chatter in my thoughts.  It really sucks that I didn't quit sooner because I've missed out on thousands of simple, enjoyable moments surrounding me.

9 Comments
JACKIE1-25-15

We lived under and in a cloud.  Life gets better and the journey continues, recognizing what you have missed.  Thankful that you have it now.  Enjoy the journey it is worth every moment. 

OldBones-Larry

So very true. It is so amazing how much easier it can be to calm your mind after throwing away those death sticks.

Be well ......

Larry

TerrieQuit

You will find that you enjoy many "new" things that were always there!

Don't Quit on your Quit!

JonesCarpeDiem

Onward and Upward!

meWisconsin

I found it was the little things in life I really enjoyed when I became an exsmoker. Glad you are enjoying your new life style.

Terry

PennyLynn7407

WTG! Glad you are enjoying your freedom!

Christine13

So happy for you!  Nice feeling to be relaxed.  Enjoy!

elvan

We all missed many moments because of smoking but now we go from here, I am so glad that you are savoring the "today."

I_am_free

Thank you everyone for your wonderful comments.  Cheers to smoke free!