cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Smoke free so long that I lost count!

redhotsuemelton
0 7 53

Well I can honestly say that I've still not smoked a real ciggarette.  I know that some of you may not agree with this but I did purchase an electronic ciggarette and used it a few times.  I just wish that the smoke would stink but it STILL smells good to me!  What is wrong with me?!?!  I do not use that E-cigg on a regular basis though.  I normally bring it with me when going out with friends that smoke or while I'm having some cocktails..which isn't that often!  I don't even know if this E-Cigg contains nicotine or not.  I'm not sure how to tell.  lol - Regardless though I'm still proud of myself for not smoking the Marlboro Utlra Lights that I used to purchase weekly by the carton!  I haven't bought any ciggs since the last week of November and the last time I smoked was December 5th... and am SO proud of myself for going this long!  I honesly lost track of how many days it has been which is why I logged onto the site.  My boyfriend still hasn't smoked either!  I am still amazed that I was able to go this long and I still realize that if I were to fall off the wagon and have just one it would be no time before I was back to being a full fledge smoker again!  I hope you all have a smoke free enjoyable weekend!  :-}  

7 Comments