cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Smoke Last Cigarette Ever....Check

sandra40
0 8 14

I have smoked my last cigarette ever, brushed my teeth, set my clock, now I'm heading to bed. I want to see how long I've been a non-smoker when I wake up in the morning. I am excited to see the hours begin to build. Tomorrow I will go one minute at a time if I have to...whatever it takes, NOT ONE PUFF EVER! I have already begun a journey I know I will never regret. It feels really good to take my life back.

Good night all...sweet smoke-free dreams.

8 Comments
mike219

Sandra this makes me want to get a meter myself I think I will go do that and turn in. All the best and we will see you on the trail.

Mike

laurie37

Welcome to the first day of the REST of YOUR LIFE!

(((HUGS)))

eib

I love bucket lists that start "Smoke Last Cigarette Evah!" 😉

YAY YOU!

Breakinchains

Congratulations on your decision to quit!

pipster540
Leeza

Sandra...congratulations on making the smartest and most courageous decision...to be smoke free!  I am so proud of you!  You'll have to pat yourself on the back since I can't reach that far.  Don't worry, be happy.

onedayatatime2

Hi Sandra!  Your first day on this journey--it is a wonderful thing!  Focus on all the positive changes occuring as you body is healing and enjoy the freedom.

maggie_8-1-2010

Hi!  Just stopping by to congratulate you on your first smoke free day!  Remember to drink plenty of water and juice. Be kind to yourself too!