cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your quitting journey

Small Things

Jennifer-Quit
0 8 10

I have played games on Pogo for years - I like spades, scrabble, dominoes, and others. Now - for the first time since I quit smoking, I can finally set down and play without major urges and cravings!  Life is good!

8 Comments
elvan

I don't know what Pogo IS but I CAN tell you that I really enjoy watching a movie without feeling like I either have to pause it or miss a portion of it in order to smoke.

zackie09_51214

Congrats. And I agree with Ellen, I use to miss out on so much....and waste so much time smoking, it's nice not to interrupt people with my smoking. 

Congrats keep your quit close

xx Zackie 93DOF

linda.mustafa

Good on you Jennifer:)

Mind you it is nice not to be thinking of poisoning ourselves every half an hour 🙂

gr8_start

Awesome and Congrats!! It is nice when you are not a slave to cigs!! 

Newfound_Joy

It is the many, many small things that we take notice and appreciate once we quit smoking.  FREEDOM is awesome!  Your list will get longer.....I betcha! 🙂

moody_9-18-13

Freedom is the key to the desire to quit.  It is also the key to keeping your freedom AND your quit.  Do it for yourself.

Junior7

Awesome!

swilson2

i used too love sitting on my patio drinking coffee and smoking, the love for coffee is almost gone since i dont smoke anymore, sure miss my morning drink

About the Author
I am a 65 year old single woman. I quit smoking at 55 and my only regret is that I did not quit sooner. Freedom from cigarettes is truly a wonderful feeling!